Re: first day hs advice

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 19:33:52 PDT

I took the test and was able to get results. I am going to use
the maybe the second day. I forgot whose lesson it was but the
idea of doing a piece of work, cut into squares, and letting
students finish with media of chose, then putting them all
together. I will do this the first day. I like to wait at
least two to three days before I get into the heavy rules due to
many schedule changes. And of course we start real soon with
the making of the sketchbooks.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas