Subs in Texas

---------

From: WOODWARD (dwoodwa2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 21:11:22 PDT

     I have a few questions for the Texans in this group. In order to sub in Texas, do you have to have a teaching certificate, or is it okay to just have a bachelor's degree? What is sub pay? How do you get on the list to sub? Thanks in advance to anyone who might have this information. It's really for my brother-in-law, who lives near Dallas. We're in Memphis, where people are still digging out from the terrible storm last Tuesday.
Rita

---