Knott Just Another Quote

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 13:43:27 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I haven't had time to pick a quote for today -- so I am using one from
Michal Austin - advice to a first year teacher.

"Have fun and remember why you went into this career."

Michal is the creator of Art Kids site that I refer you to all the time for
good ideas. She teachers in Kansas.
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/

The rest of her advice was to keep the rules simple.

Here is Michal's email address so you can thank her if you have used some of
her ideas. whest177@wheatstate.com

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department