Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Knott Just Another Quote

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 13:43:27 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I haven't had time to pick a quote for today -- so I am using one from
Michal Austin - advice to a first year teacher.

"Have fun and remember why you went into this career."

Michal is the creator of Art Kids site that I refer you to all the time for
good ideas. She teachers in Kansas.

The rest of her advice was to keep the rules simple.

Here is Michal's email address so you can thank her if you have used some of
her ideas.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department