RE: opinion on print needed... elementary appropriate ?? MC Escher Lizards

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 12:35:31 PDT

This is the one with the rolling papers, right? It's possible to open a can of worms with this one...I'd choose a different Escher if I were you, just in case. The kids at my school might not say anything, but some kids would!

Jayna

cen_aca_dp <cen_aca_dp@nwoca.org> wrote:
Kids love Escher and this print, IMO, is a great one. I totally think it is
appropriate- science, math, & art all in one! Who knows, maybe the students
(or other teachers) will be inspired to do some creative writing on this
piece. There are some Escher prints which contain "private parts", but when I
ordered a set through a catalog (Crystal, maybe?), they blocked out those
areas.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From Christine Besack =====
>Hi All, I need an opinion(s)
>
>I am buying prints this Summer to display on the walls throughout my two
elementary schools.
>I really love this Escher print and I think my students will also, but... do
you all think this is elementary appropriate ??