Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

opinion on print needed... elementary appropriate ?? MC Escher Lizards

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 04:24:02 PDT

Hi All, I need an opinion(s)

I am buying prints this Summer to display on the walls throughout my two elementary schools.
I really love this Escher print and I think my students will also, but... do you all think this is elementary appropriate ??
That's all I'll say, let me know either via the list or privately.

Thanks ,
Christine Besack :)

This print can be seen at this online poster store link