opinion on print needed... elementary appropriate ?? MC Escher Lizards

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jul 29 2003 - 04:24:02 PDT

Hi All, I need an opinion(s)

I am buying prints this Summer to display on the walls throughout my two elementary schools.
I really love this Escher print and I think my students will also, but... do you all think this is elementary appropriate ??
That's all I'll say, let me know either via the list or privately.

Thanks ,
Christine Besack :)

This print can be seen at this online poster store link Art.com.

http://www.art.com/asp/display_artist-asp/_/ui--2AE5EE8769F14B1D975630698444AFF8/CRID--33/PG--2/posters.htm

---