Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Michal's Altered Book - and list member books

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 12:21:02 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

(Pascale - this is FYI)

Don't know if this was reposted for you - Michal's hand book:
I am still getting caught up wiht my mail...and just saw this from

Her other altered books:

List member Altered Books (Round Robin):
I have this link on Incredible Artists (IAD) - and will keep it there all
throughout the project.
Carolyn and Michal are going to collaborate on a lesson plan for IAD and at
that time, I will do a feature on IAD with other artists and bookmaking

If you are interested in bookmaking - do check out Pascale Baud's site. Her
work is really wonderful:

I have some links for Altered books I can send your way (mailto:

I have a book, too, now to alter - I just want to read it all again first.
I'm going to use a lot of Michal's ideas in my book.

Pascale, I bet your students would love to do a unit like this.