Re: Art Schools in midwest

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 11:58:53 PDT

I attended Columbus College of Art & Design (columbus, ohio) and the work that comes out of their students pretty much secures a job. It's an incredible place- and also second next to Harvard Law for out dedication needed out of class time. When I went there freshman were required to take 10 classes per semester. I learned more my first week there than my entire time in high school. I had a two year ride based on portfolio
jancy

Linda White <linda.c.white@att.net> wrote:
I don't know how good Ohio University Art School at Athens is now. It was
great when my husband was there in the 70s. Linda in OK