Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: [ArtsEducators] Valuable list of Art Resources going off the Web

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 08:46:08 PDT

I can certainly relate - it is amazing the number of people who will take
the time to send nasty e-mails downgrading everything you have tried to do,
yet find little time for positive comments. I had several nasty e-mails from
a substitute teacher who was browsing my site and objected to the one lesson
(20 min. lesson at that!) that uses stencils. I don't know how many lessons
I have posted, but I really don't think that one lesson using stencils was
going to harm my student's artistic education (it's a 2nd grade patriotic
lesson for anyone curious about this). I finally blocked this person, so for
all I know I'm still getting nasty e-mails. Life goes on. :-)
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher