Re: [ArtsEducators] Valuable list of Art Resources going off the Web

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 08:46:08 PDT

I can certainly relate - it is amazing the number of people who will take
the time to send nasty e-mails downgrading everything you have tried to do,
yet find little time for positive comments. I had several nasty e-mails from
a substitute teacher who was browsing my site and objected to the one lesson
(20 min. lesson at that!) that uses stencils. I don't know how many lessons
I have posted, but I really don't think that one lesson using stencils was
going to harm my student's artistic education (it's a 2nd grade patriotic
lesson for anyone curious about this). I finally blocked this person, so for
all I know I'm still getting nasty e-mails. Life goes on. :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Lia just informed me that these resource links will be removed for the
web:
> http://falcon.jmu.edu/%7eramseyil/arteducation.htm

> Click on the link to the home page and you can find the reason for
removing
> them from the web. I have a link to her resources on Art Education and
> Lesson Plans links pages and will remove it when I get to updating that
page
> again.

---