Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Valuable list of Art Resources going off the Web

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 08:33:49 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Lia just informed me that these resource links will be removed for the web:

I wrote a nice "Thank You" to Inez, the creator of the site...and saved the
file so I can get all of her links on Incredible Art Resources (in the

Click on the link to the home page and you can find the reason for removing
them from the web. I have a link to her resources on Art Education and
Lesson Plans links pages and will remove it when I get to updating that page

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department