The Grandeur of Viceregal Mexico, Franz Mayer Collection from Mexico City (at the Museum of Fine Arts Houston)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 06:18:59 PDT

HI All,
This link leads you to a beautiful Mexican art site from the Museum of Fine Arts in Houston.
Teacher resources, lesson plans, online activities. It is a very nice artistic and cultural review of the exhibit and the art, including a time line with a version for kids and for adults, and information about the collectors.

(They have diagrams on how to make a one sheet of paper book. I use this style book when I teach line to 1st grade.)

 http://www.fm.coe.uh.edu/default.htm

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

---