Re: Art Schools in midwest

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 22:14:53 PDT

The Kansas City Art Institute is a quality midwest school.
It is expensive but, I've been told they can put together
aid, grants, scholarship packages to make it competitive
with most state universities. It might be worth looking
into. I believe it is heavy on the studio program and
flexible on academics.
        http://www.kcai.edu/aboutkcai/history/
                                        Woody in KC
I suggest you contact Bambi (real name)