Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Art Schools in midwest

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 22:14:53 PDT

The Kansas City Art Institute is a quality midwest school.
It is expensive but, I've been told they can put together
aid, grants, scholarship packages to make it competitive
with most state universities. It might be worth looking
into. I believe it is heavy on the studio program and
flexible on academics.
                                        Woody in KC
I suggest you contact Bambi (real name) wrote:
> I have a student who is really top notch in gesture drawing, figure drawing,
> representational work. He is good with people, communicative and able to
> manage others. He is intrigued by arts advocacy. In 20 years of teaching, he is one
> of my top 3 art students. However, he has some ADD issues. I think he'll do
> best in studio work, with some business classes. I think his people skills

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15
This one soars: