Re: yes ma'am

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 17:32:34 PDT

My last name begins with an O so when I started student teaching in
elementary school and a first grade youngster was straining to remember
my name he finally said Mr. Zero.

When I got to HS a junior was bringing a sculpture to me that had just
been spray painted. As she walked over the paint started to drip on
here clothing just as she was about to say Mr. O... what came out was
Mr. O Shit.

The girl got very embarrassed. I told her not to worry because it would
make a great story.

Harold
www.olejarz.com

Please send personal e-mail to harold@olejarz.com