Departure from list

---------

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 15:49:21 PDT

I'll be leaving for a few weeks inHeidelberg, Bavaria, Salzburg and the Alps and will be departing from this list for the time being. The deluge of messages this past week has given me the clue that I would never be able to keep up with you all and still do my photography and hopefully some landscape painting.

To those of you who will be returning to school in a few weeks "Good Luck" for a great start. See you online when we return.

Best,

Dennis

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY
http://www.dgolombek.net

MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* ---