I need your Web site addresses

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 14:17:52 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Three list members have sent me their Web addresses to me and I can not find
the emails. They came to me at different times.....and I seem to have lost
them in the flood of recent email. I may have accidentally deleted them. If
you sent me your URL in the last couple of weeks to add (either school
address or personal address). Please reply to this post to the LISTS. This
way all can see your site. I have not had time to post them to the list yet.
If you are not sure if I linked your site - please check:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

I have been saving so many topics lately - that these personal emails jusrt
slipped through. (Betsy, I know you sent me yours - but I unless the URL has
changed, I already have yours linked).

I will place a call to update this page some time after school starts, too.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/