Perspective Sites

---------

From: Harold Olejarz (hoart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 12:40:40 PDT

Hi,

I have been spending the past few weeks working on a CD version of my
one-point perspective site and hope to have it completed by summer's
end.

As part of that project I am updating the perspective links section of
my web site,

http://www.olejarz.com/arted/perspectivelinks/index.html

If you have any additional links, resources or examples of student work
you would like included on the page please let me know.

Thanks,

Harold
www.olejarz.com

Please send personal e-mail to harold@olejarz.com