Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

A change of URL

From: Steve West (swest_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 11:44:21 PDT

Hello again - fellow art educators,

I recently announced that I had created a new web site - PLEASE NOTE IT IS A DIFFERENT URL, NOW -
  Subject: Useful Art Education Site

  Dear fellow art educators:
  I would like to contribute my Art Education Web site - Art Education Place -
  or if you would prefer a short URL, it is also -

  I believe it will be very helpful, especially for the beginning art teachers.
  Steve West
  Retired Art Teacher (and former Art Supervisor - Volusia County Schools - Florida)