Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Triplet Dancers

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 11:21:09 PDT

        The best of luck with your upcoming birth in December.
I assume that you know it's a boy. They are much more fun to shop
for now than 35 years ago. Seems like only the girls had variety in
clothes choices back when our two boys were young. Be careful
they are easy to spoil. Tim is such a Mommas boy. The girls don't
seem to get as home sick. I guess boys just miss their Mommas.
                                                Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15
This one soars: