Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: latework and taking it home to finish-Ken's post

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 11:01:42 PDT

I feel this is the most fair procedure all the way around.
Chances are given, responsibility is taught, consequences are in
place, and accountability is in place. Self-discipline is
needed for the students to succeed. I feel all of these are
what the public employees are looking for. When we get the
students to 10th grade, isn't that what we are preparing them

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas (Art Classes) Mail)
Phone 979.731.7381