Soften linoleum blocks

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 11:00:42 PDT

I had a couple of old irons that I used (they had lost their steam capability). We put newsprint on top of them and gently applied heat.
When the kiddies printed - I told them to wash their plates off with hot water and that would make them easier to cut the next reduction.

    By the way, did you know that you can resoften hardened lino blocks by
    putting them on a hot tray?

---