Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

High School Curriculum

From: Eric Drowatzky (ArtRocksNC_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 10:47:03 PDT

After 3 and a half years of teaching at the middle school level, I am now moving to the high school. This will be the school's second year of operation. Last year's art teacher decided not to return. I'm stoked about the move and look forward to building a great program. However, I'm struggling some with the curriculum. I'd like some feedback from other high school teachers who teach Art I-IV about how they distinguish the various levels (in terms of what is taught) and further the challenge the upper levels. I can add this to my own ideas to come up with something great. Thanks for your help.