Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Triplet Dancers

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 08:12:27 PDT

Oh they are so precious!!!!!!! Thanks for sending them Woody- I keep looking at cute little boys everywhere I go since I'm expecting one in December- and your grandson is right there with the cutest! The girls are gorgeous too- I know you are so proud!
Woody Duncan <> wrote:I just published a page with my fantastic Triplet Grandkids
decked out in their dance outfits. If you've see too many of my
brag book photos, just hit delete.
We are very proud of our three dancers.

One Proud Poppie, Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons