Re: Triplet Dancers

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 08:12:27 PDT

Oh they are so precious!!!!!!! Thanks for sending them Woody- I keep looking at cute little boys everywhere I go since I'm expecting one in December- and your grandson is right there with the cutest! The girls are gorgeous too- I know you are so proud!
Jayna
Woody Duncan <wduncan@kc.rr.com> wrote:I just published a page with my fantastic Triplet Grandkids
decked out in their dance outfits. If you've see too many of my
brag book photos, just hit delete.
We are very proud of our three dancers.
http://www.taospaint.com/Dance2003.html

One Proud Poppie, Woody in KC