Re: re july 24rth digest

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 08:04:25 PDT

That's why I decided to do the regular version. I prefer the digest, but the gobbledygook every other day drove me insane.

Randy Menninghaus <india99@infionline.net> wrote:

July 24th's digest came though as a 590 K document. As I try to read it, some ones message caused the whole digest to present as one or two words per line. It is Agonizing to read. What makes that happen? Any idea? am I the only one who got it like this?

--- Randy in Maine reading line by line