Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Crayola Markers at Target

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jul 27 2003 - 08:01:43 PDT

An insert in my Sunday paper says Target has
Classic 10 Color Crayola Markers (Broad or Fine)
on sale for 78 cents a box. I believe I saw them
at Walmart for a similar discount. Washable
markers are not included. Those of you who are
not retired (He-He) should stock up now. Target
also has 8 count Crayola washable watercolor sets
for 2 for $3. My paper says the prices are good
July 27th till August 2nd. But if a few other art
teachers get there ahead of you they may be gone.
                                        Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15
This one soars: