No Child Left Behind

---------

From: Pam Smith (thinkart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 21:24:47 PDT

I agree that if we focus on only the testing and subjects that are being
tested, most children will be left behind. "No Child Left Behind" is good
concept, however, to expect the testing to be at 100% is ridiculous. It is
going to take more than a unreachable mandate to teach our children what
they need to learn.

No Child Left Behind = No teacher left standing and very few students will
show progress.

Aloha Pam

---