>What is that? Like I said, I am really clueless here and totally open to
>The hard stuff you're referring to is called EnviroTex. It's a pour on glassy finish.
Be mindful that it's like epoxy in that you have to heat it to get it to
flow and that the mixture has to be exact. It's also very toxic, sticky,
and makes a mess. Impossible to get off once you get it dry which may
take days if thick. Try not to stir the mixture as that will cause
bubbles. I used this stuff with a hair dryer and a heat gun on furniture
and on paintings and on jewelry. Hard to describe the process on cyber
link. I think you can even buy it in hardware stores much more
reasonably than art supply or craft supply places. A little goes a long way.
hope this helps.