Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Changing email address

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 10:37:03 PDT

Because Lyris manager is unavailable, you might just have to unsubscribe for
a week.

Send a message to your personal unsubscribe address:

To re-subscribe to the Getty send a blank e-mail to

Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA

 It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it.
- Aristotle