RE: Changing email address

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 10:37:03 PDT

Hi,
Because Lyris manager is unavailable, you might just have to unsubscribe for
a week.

UNSUBSCRIBING:

Send a message to your personal unsubscribe address:

leave-artsednet@lists.getty.edu

To re-subscribe to the Getty send a blank e-mail to
join-artsednet@lists.getty.edu

Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA

 It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought
without accepting it.
- Aristotle