PC users - how to change to Plain Text

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 06:39:14 PDT

Dear PC - Outlook users;

Since I am a former digest user I try to be careful and change all of my
replies to Plain Text. I know I miss a few.
My computer is set to automatically send my own messages in Plain Text so I
don't need to think about it before I send.

I do enjoy seeing all of the beautiful email some of you are sending -- but
I know they come across in code for digest users. Maybe we should keep our
fancy email for just personal mail? Randy has given so much to the list.
Let's see if we can help her out to doing the following before you send. Go
up to format in your email - then drop down to Plain Text and select that.
Then click send.

Digest users - If you see that I reply to an html message with out changing
to Plain Text - just know that I was going too fast and forgot that simple
step.
Thanks Randy for bringing this concern up to the group. Concerns like this
belong in our group and not to Getty. Anytime you have a problem with the
list - share it with the list.
This is our own "Togo Na" (Dogon meeting house where problems are discussed
and solved). I even find problems or glitches with my computer are solved
when I read my Getty mail (smile.... I know it is just a machine)

BTW - I am still two days behind on my email - I just happened to spot
Randy's concern.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department