Re: digest jumble (don't send html)

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 05:48:25 PDT

Randy,
        I don't subscribe to the digest but I suspect that a few
people (new and old) don't understand that they cause digest
subscribers problems when they send in html. Some may not
even understand that when their e-mail program sends text
or background in color that they are sending in html. I've seen
a few post like that lately and wondered if it was creating a
problem. ArtsEdNet users should each find out how to set their
e-mail program for "text only".
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons