Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

soft cut blocks one kind is crumbly

From: Randy Menninghaus (india99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jul 26 2003 - 04:16:54 PDT

As this strand developed yesterday, I noticed that no one mentioned there
are two brands of soft cutting material. One kind is very crumbly like the old
gum erasers. I hesitate to put the black dot on that one kind's name( especially
as I don't have a catalog in front of me), but it is so different that the kids
notice right away. If you buy the crumbly kind first, you will never see
what the other folks are raving about.

--- Randy in Maine