Speaking of respect: Names

---------

From: Ellen Silverman (mcguffsilver_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 17:49:30 PDT

Linda Wrote:
I don't know why we don't all just have our names tattooed on our
foreheads at birth. They would expand as our skin grew larger to
accommodate those of us who now need reading glasses to read small

        Yes, Tattoos have a certain appeal, but the teenagers would have yet one more problem. What if during an acne eruption, you develop a blemish on your name? You know they like to erase any stray line or dot.

Ellen Silverman

---