Re: not a real teaher thread

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 15:18:08 PDT

I personally took a big paycut to become an teacher -
now an "excess" teacher, my decision really makes me
wonder at times...

I really miss being treated as a professional. I
worked at an ad agency, in different photography
related jobs, and as a visual merchandiser in college.

I love teaching the most -Dawn.

What real world experience does that math teacher
have, anyway?

leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu