Re: Speaking of respect...names

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 14:40:50 PDT

Now, what would someone like Prince, or Elton John do? I've heard removing tattoos hurts!

Donald Arcement <arcement@datastar.net> wrote:
Linda, you are truly a genius! I wish I had thought of this myself. I am
so honored to be associated with a brilliant and, may I say, enterprising
woman like yourself. Surely you have contacted someone about this brilliant
idea!!! I know most teachers would probably like the idea... Also,
wouldn't we save the awkward feeling we experience when we have "misplaced"
that name and face connection? Thanks for such a great laugh, today I
needed to laugh!

Thanks,

Idus in southern Mississippi