Re: Ideas for a Peace Project

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 13:49:06 PDT

The same in my town. I have been doing this for three yrs. This year's theme
is something like ' Building a future of peace- or something along those lines-
One student from our school gets a fifty dollar savings bond, and all of the
kids get a pen and a certificate of participation. They also take us to dinner
for the award presentation. I have all of my 6th graders do the project
because I feel it is a worthy subject and I can tie it into the standards.
This is the only 'contest' I do.
Worth looking into.
Betsy

Becky Thornton wrote:

> cDear Denis,
> If you just want to do a peace project, the Lion's Club International has a

---