Ditto masters......

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 13:38:27 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
From: STeacherkipp@aol.com
Guess what I found last night going through more stuff.
Two files of DITTO masters :) I bet some of you young-uns don't even know
what they are! I'm into the When-In-Doubt- Throw-It-Out mode (most of the
time, any way). We just had a mover come out to give us an estimate. We were
doing OK until he hit my studio.
Susan In OR ---

NO, NO!!!!! Don't throw those away!!!! Those are great for a cool project.
Lay paper on ink side of master. Make a design with pencil that will
transfer to other side of paper in ink. Color inked second side with
crayon....light colors are best. Dip quickly in water. Drain. Ink will
resist crayon. Cool! Toodles......Bunki

---