Judy took a break (smile)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 12:56:52 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have been away from my email for one day -- and will be away from it
tomorrow.... I don't have a clue what you folks do who are away from it for
a week at a time and sometimes more. I will be playing catch-up all next
week. I WILL answer all personal mail - I just have to start in some kind of
order now to get through all of them. I started to "Mailwash" certain email
out - but that was taking too long to read and decide if and what I wanted
to reply on or off list - that I finally just downloaded it all and will get
to it. I have some importatn mail to answer from an artist is South Africa.
IAD brings in artists from all over the world.

This is a request now just to Getty folks (as they are really talking up a
storm right now - I will share what I can with the other lists - when I see
questions posted) - Really READ all of the good stuff folks are posting now.
So many of your problems with kids - and administrators will go away. You
will find there will be no need to "vent to the list" during the school
year....You will just be sharing how GOOD you have it ....and all of those
who stepped away for the summer will just wonder what it is that you found.
Just give a big smile - and do share....there is something you have found -
you have found THE WAY kids learn best.

Fabulous Friday!

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com