RE: Need Advice (again!)

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 12:43:06 PDT

I know what your talking about. THere was a bar redone in a town I used to
live in and the bar top was done that way ...gorgous. It had differnt
denominations of money, coins, bills etc. all kind of neat stuff embedded.
Was clear on top. I'm not sure what they used. I'll ask my hubby. I believe
he was friends with the owner. Your table find sounds really cool. I love
finding treasures and redoing them.
LeAnn