Re: Speaking of respect...names

---------

From: Donald Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 11:19:39 PDT

Linda, you are truly a genius! I wish I had thought of this myself. I am
so honored to be associated with a brilliant and, may I say, enterprising
woman like yourself. Surely you have contacted someone about this brilliant
idea!!! I know most teachers would probably like the idea... Also,
wouldn't we save the awkward feeling we experience when we have "misplaced"
that name and face connection? Thanks for such a great laugh, today I
needed to laugh!

Thanks,

Idus in southern Mississippi