The Caning Shop

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 11:01:22 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

>From: Maggie White <mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com>
> Here's a more direct route: http://www.caning.com/ Ooooohhhh, Bunki,
> wish you'd never mentioned it! Lots of yummy stuff there!
> Maggie
******************

Good thing, then, you don't live near Berkeley, CA. I ADORE this store! They
give the most unusual lessons using their materials. One time I visited
they were making life-looking insects out of straw that were fabulous. It's
not a huge store but what space they have is cram-packed.

The assortment of stuff is unique and ideas limitless. If you live anywhere
CLOSE to this store, you HAVE to visit. In fact, many of the books you buy
on gourds, basket weaving, caning, bead-making, will refer to this
particular store in their credits. Lots more stuff than just caning
supplies. Don't let the name fool ya. Toodles.....Bunki

---