Re: Speaking of respect...

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 10:23:35 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
My favorite is when I do something for someone or hand something to someone
and I get no response, I'll say, "You're welcome." Then I usually get a grin
and a sheepish response of, "Oh...thank you".

It's easy to forget that they don't talk this way to their peers generally
and save it mostly for adults (and many do not interact with teachers unless
they have to) so they forget the obviously good manners. And sometimes
teachers do too. Toodles....Bunki

---