Re: My "Hand" Book

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 10:58:44 PDT

Sure! It's http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/alteredhandscover.html . I am
now buying some of the strangest things to put in altered books. Today I was
at a store called "Garage Sales" - it's like one huge garage sale, not
everything is priced, odd assortments of stuff. Anyways, I am now the proud
owner of the 1943, 1947, & 1955 minutes from a book club (all in different
type books) and an odd assortment of old books to use as collage elements
and backgrounds. 6 months ago I would have looked at these books and
wondered what on earth someone would do with some of those books, well now I
know! :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> Michal, c ould you post your alterbook site again, I want a friend in
> Seattle to see it, she was intrigued with my descriptions.
> Charlotte
> Ps...I was so inspired that I am going to alter a dictionary and 1936
atlas
> of the world!

---