RE: Organizing

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 09:58:24 PDT

Susan - there are some swap sites listed on Yahoo in their group section. PRobably under Hobbies, then under stamping, ABs, etc. I think one is something like ArtsBazaar. Some of thosse folks describe boxes of stuff listed on ebay. Perhaps you'd enjoy that more - maybe come awaay with a little more $.
Jan