Re: Speaking of respect...

---------

From: Donald Arcement (arcement_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 09:50:58 PDT

Patti, I do think you misunderstood my feelings about respect...I command respect, but it is not just in speech, but in behavioral manners. I read more than just the spoken word, I read the tone of voice, the facial expression, and the heart (if I am familiar with that student). Please reread all of the e-mail about respect that I sent.

Thank you,
Idus in southern Mississippi