RE: Speaking of respect...names

---------

From: Alix Peshette (apeshet_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 09:20:13 PDT

Hi Linda,
You are sooo right about seeing people out of context!! I really like your
agreement with the husband about what to do if you meet someone and can't
introduce them because you can't remember their name!! Thanks for the idea!

P.S. I must be one of the few people who LOVES seeing people wearing name
tags! I can remember a face (being a visual learner) but names, unless they
are way-unusual, just pass through the ole gray matter and keep going.

Alix E. Peshette
Technology Coordinator
Emerson Junior High School
Davis, CA

 Last year I went fishing with Salvador Dali. He was using a dotted line. He
caught every other fish.
    -- Steven Wright