RE: Organizing

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 08:06:13 PDT

Another teacher gave me a big box of x-ray folders. They are the perfect size
for the standard print sets and I have the fifth graders use them for
portfolios. We put their name where it says "patient" and the list the
projects under "procedures". They think it's cool. Also, one side is blank, so
they may decorate them. I use them as class folders as well. Don't know how
she got them. Perhaps a medical supply? Hospital? Worth the search.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

---