RE: Ideas for a Peace Project

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 07:55:42 PDT

Betsy,
All I know right now is that I am to send everything to my husband and he will
have it distributed. I think he is waiting until it is closer to school to
give me all the details. I know you cannot send anything unless you have a
specific soldier's name on the address. Since the anthrax scare, they will not
accept "any soldier" letters or packages. As soon as he gives me details, I
will let you know. Maybe he could give me another soldier's name to pass on to
you. I'm sure there are several villages that will need adopted.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>===== Original Message From Rick <rlarson@tls.net> =====
>Denise, could you give more info on adopting a village, please?
>Thanks,
>Betsy
>
>cen_aca_dp wrote:
>

>> My husband is currently serving with the Army in Afghanistan and has told
me
>> that my school can "adopt" a village and send supplies, letters, etc.
>> Denise Pannell
>> Defiance, OH

---