Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Online list of soft carving materials (Some interesting info on printmaking material alternatives.

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 06:12:50 PDT

Hi All,
I just keep finding the most interesting stuff lately by accident. I was actually looking up info on presses when I came across this. A listing of materials that you can soft carve for printmaking.Some materials I never heard of.

Use this link below to see the whole Carving Consorting site. They have a listserv also.
 (who knew there was such a thing ? )

  Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)