RE: Art and Science meet in the "Leo" lab....

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 04:53:08 PDT

Think carefully about they clay aspect, ex. clay dust on everything. Other
than that I think art works well with any subject. Just the cleanliness
aspect. I used to student teach in a big multipurpose room that shared with
choir, They got angry over the dust covered chairs, good luck and glad you
finally have a room.
LeAnn