Ideas for a Peace Project

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 21:40:57 PDT

Wow! I have posted a lot tonight. One more and I will quit- I promise!

My husband is currently serving with the Army in Afghanistan and has told me
that my school can "adopt" a village and send supplies, letters, etc. I would
like to center an art project around this and all I have come up with is doing
something with Picasso's doves. I don't want to do anything red, white, and
blue because I do not want it to be misinterpreted by the Afghanis. I think
we'll save the patriotic project to send to the soldiers in his unit. Any
ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH
cen_aca_dp@nwoca.org