RE: due dates k-2

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 21:23:15 PDT

Some of them even come down during their study hall at the end of the day!
They can earn "Apache Tickets" which gets their name ina drawing to have pizza
with our principals, but many times they don't even ask for them. I am so
fortunate to teach where I do. I love my students, co-workers, and
administration. They are all very supportive of the arts. And I get paid to do
this?!!

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH, but I teach at Fairview Elementary- a well-worth-it 20 minute
drive!

===== Original Message From lindwood@webtv.net =====
>Wow! Volunteer to clean the art room??? Do you rent them out?
>
>Linda
>

>---

---