RE: caring about drawing....

---------

From: cen_aca_dp (cen_aca_dp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jul 24 2003 - 21:18:03 PDT

Speaking of choices, I am wondering if anyone else does this: For my older
students (grades 3-5), I give them a choice of two projects which cover the
same basic principles, elements, artists, etc. I have sign up sheets and only
let half sign up for each. It seems to be working- they love having a choice
and I end up with double the choices for the art show. More work for me, but
worth it because I don't have many kids resisting the project. After all, it
was THEIR choice. I am wondering if anyone has any other ideas along this
line.

Denise Pannell
Defiance, OH

>"Once again, give them some choice when possible. They love being able
>to choose."
>

>Linda

---